- I attend because I want to honor God in the special way that occurs when the church assembles to worship Him.
- I attend because I want to encourage others and be with them every opportunity I can.
- I attend because I find the acts of worship so meaningful.
- I attend because there's so much of the Bible I have yet to master, and I want to hear what the teacher and the other students may have to say about it.
- I attend because what I do know and have learned I feel compelled to share when given the opportunity occasioned by the assemblies.
- I attend because I often meet those searching for truth, those new to the area, and those brothers and sisters visiting from out of town during those times.
- I attend because I think it sets a good example for my family, friends, and neighbors.
- I attend because the very exercise of what's done in assembling, if my heart is engaged, helps me grow in my Christian walk and strengthens me for the week ahead.
- I attend because I want to rise above the bare minimum expectations.
Certainly there are many more and probably better answers regarding the motivation for attending every time the local saints are assembled. But these are enough to move me, when I am able, to join my spiritual family in both study and worship. I try to prioritize the assemblies above the unnecessary things and the things that will not endure beyond this life. The same reasons will draw me to come when we have seminars, gospel meetings, Vacation Bible School, lectureships, and the like. When I can attend, I want to attend and will attend! I'm thankful that so many others must feel the same way. There's always room for more!